I don't really know how old he is in this shot (couldn't ask him because I had to do this while he's at work. Otherwise he'd put the ki-bosh on the whole thing), but judging the size of his teeth-to-face ratio, using a little known, ancient equation (facial width x barometric pressure x distance of the sun from Pluto x the square root of pi divided by Shaq's shoe size) I'd say he's about 9.I do like the dimples. They are slightly distracting from the fact that his hair looks like a bmx helmet.
Again, in this shot he's still waiting for the day that he'll grow into his teeth. I guestimate that he's about 11 here. That's his sister Geanna with him. She's so cute! Didn't go through the same awkward phase that he did.
This is a little more like it. 18 and an Eagle Scout, just in the nick of time to go on his mission.
Here he is in Guatemala, finally the teeth fit, mostly. And will somebody please tell me why he looks pretty much the same as he does now? This was taken almost 20 years ago!!!
I just know that we are someday going to be the couple that people ask "Just how much older than your husband are you?". For the record I'm not older than he is, if every body's already wondering it. He's got a whole 2 and a half years on me!
Anyways, I'm sure glad his chompers fit his gums. And I think he turned out rather nice.
Now nobody tell him that I put this on here. He'd be so embarrassed ;)
2 comments:
Wow, those really are some gems! I was laughing at your comments too, like the BMX helmet hair. And really, I think you look young too, so I don't know what you're talking about!
So I showed Curtis the pictures that I put on here and he said that he looked like Spock in the second. I would have to agree with him on that one.
Post a Comment