So Curtis is TOTALLY embarrassed about that previous post!
He is mortified!!!
M-O-R-T-I-F-I-E-D in the biggest way.
Like I said, I think it's funny and sweet.
He says it is "grossly exaggerated" and that the "facts are being embellished". (He also warns the girls to be careful what they say because it will go on the blog.)
He wants me to take that post off, but I won't. I explained that it was "part of our family history and I am preserving it for a future chuckle in 20 years."
"I hope something happens to the Western Corridor that causes all the blogs to be wiped out," he replied. (I have no idea what he means by 'Western Corridor'. I'm assuming it has something to do with civilization.)
Grace told me it was "rude to make dad embarrassed" and "how would I like it if a boy liked me?"
Um...I think I'd be o.k. with that one.
He's really worried about someone from the school reading it and teasing him, so if you're are from the school, please only tease him a little bit. He might cry if you give him too much.
I asked him if he wanted me to type a statement from him right now.
He said "No statement."
That's just like a celebrity, for you. Leaving the public clamoring for more.
Now I must go. I have some kissing to do....
2 comments:
Oh my! This is just hilarious! Sounds like things are going really well over there in tinbucktwo! Kennedy says hi! She was so excited to see your name. She misses you a lot, we both do! She hasn't been to piano since.
Misty
Haha. This is all too funny- I agree with you. And Grace's is cute. :]
Post a Comment