Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm on a roll...


So I just got done making my cards for Card Club (it's this Thursday(!!!) for all you slackers that still need to make your cards.) Mine's O.K. I've done better, but it'll do. This month we are doing Christmas gift tags, 40 of them. We did this last year also and I loved having an assortment of homemade tags to affix to my humble offerings. It made everything seem less cheap than it was.
To Stacy in Cali: I hope you made tags because I have a thankyou to send with your stuff. I LOVE this sleeper that you sent with last month's cards. Thankyou so much! You are so sweet.

And this picture is 'just because' :)

I'll post the bath scrub and lip gloss recipes tomorrow.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute tag! I guess I'm one of the slackers. I need to get thinking about my tags. Thursday is coming up quick. Thanks for inspiring me.

Stacy said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big she's gotten. You are so welcome, and no I didn't quite make it with my tags. I only finished about 20 - slacker I know!I'm bummed I didn't get them done- love your tags and the yummy smelling recipies.

Kenna said...

She's such a little cutie!