On the way to Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's I handed the camera to Hannah with instructions to document the day. Here's what I got back: a picture of Curtis in his favorite position. There were also a few random pictures of the teen and 'tween girls in the back bedroom along with a silly video. I guess I need to keep the camera next time.

There were 65 people at my mom's. It was hoppin'!!! At the very last minute (and I do mean last minute) these were the centerpieces I came up with. We had a bunch of left over pumpkins so I cut them open and had my 8, 7, and 4 year old nephews place flowers in them. They were a little askew, but still turned out cute.


Today Curtis, the big girls, and I hit a few stores. We got to Walmart at the perfect time 9:30. They still had ALL of the items we were looking for and the best part was that half the cashiers were just standing there waiting for people to check out. I've never gotten in and out that fast on a regular day let alone Black Friday. I think I heard choirs of angels singing and I'm sure I ran over a bunny or two as I checked out. It was heaven. We also went to Kohl's where we mainly bought stuff for Curtis, and it wasn't even presents. Just things he needed.
For the record, I did return to Target on Tuesday to look for the race track one more time and was informed that they do not issue rainchecks for everything in their ad. The "computer" is evidently in charge of this phenomenon. They, the people who actually have brains and can sense when they are about to lose a customer, have no control.
Hmmmph!
I'm thinking to write a letter to Corporate....they better watch their mailboxes.
Anyways, hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment