Saturday, December 11, 2010

Official Invite

Here it is: I am officially inviting you to come hear our choir sing Handel's "Messiah". Pretty soon I can stop blogging about all this and blog about more important things like babies' bowel movements and cupcakes and stuff, but for now here is the scoop.


You are cordially invited to attend
Handel's Messiah
A Sacred Oratorio presented by the Surprise Arizona Stake
of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
featuring soloists and a sixty voice choir.
14916 N. Sarival Avenue
Surprise, AZ
Saturday, December 18th
Sunday, December 19th
6:30-8:45 pm
Conducted by Mary Lou Klippel
Accompanied by Debra Gardner
On composing Messiah, Handel is said to have remarked, "I did think I did see all Heaven before me and the great God Himself." This music will help you and your family to invite the Savior into your homes this Christmas season.
:)

No comments: