Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I will not complain...

Here is a funny picture that a friend emailed me a while ago. Decided that my job (motherhood) isn't so bad.

So.

What did you think last night?

Adam Lambert: "Rock God" according to Kara. I think the "straight" rockers out there might have a little to say about that label. But Slash seemed impressed (I get the feeling that if he cut his hair he'd look a little like Bill Gates).
Can't wait till tonight when Chris Daughtry is on. I hope he has a new album coming out. I'm getting tired of hearing the stuff from his old album on the radio all the time!
Last week Danny admitted that he'd been watching back the performances and got some tips from watching one contestant in particular, whom he declined to name (*coughadamcough*). And he did really well last week. Last night I did not like his performance (for the first time). He can't sing high notes and he shouldn't try. Spare the eardrums of America, please! Leave the upper register to the pros.
I wasn't impressed with Kris, either. Boring!!! Allison was good (even with the red lipstick on her teeth), but still makes me wonder how many packs of cigarettes she and her whole entire family smoked every day to give her that raspy voice. I hope they have a breathing machine off stage for her.
Last night Adam was rocking the black eye-liner and skinny pants. It wouldn't have been the same without them. At card club the other night one of my friends said she was so glad to see him in the bottom two last week (I almost asked her to leave)....(just kidding)....(mostly). She thinks he's too overly-confident and conceited. She's right that he's confident, but I always feel like he's is gracious when given a compliment. Just my impression.
Anyways, I did my duty and voted 97 times for him (I am so glad for the redial feature on my phone).
We'll see if it pays off tonight. I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed all day!

On a totally different note: Go to Real Deals this week (91st Ave and Olive). I'm hoping to go Saturday. I need some cute, inexpensive Mother's Day gifts.

Happy Day!

1 comment:

Kenna said...

You asked how I know Neil Westover? He's my Uncle. He's married to my mom's sister! He's an awesome man:)

What a small world! Have a wonderful day:)