A loser.
Here I am not posting a project on Wednesday.
Again :(
In my defense we had family staying with us again this week.
That's not really a great excuse though because I could have still done a project if I'd had enough energy to do it.
I'm just wiped out. I get spurts of energy every few days, but they are fleeting.
I do have a lot of things to do. Here are the makings of about 14 projects.

And only one of them is done. *Sigh*
It's for our Hawaiian Dancing group.
Every year I want to cuss out loud because of all the things I have to do for it. After it's all over I'm glad we've done it, though.
All I have to say is that my girl's are going to be Maori Dancers for Halloween.

(light bulb suddenly goes off!)
Look at me! I'm almost done with the kids' Halloween costumes!
I'm so on top of things!
Have to look on the bright side!
Speaking of bright, only Shelley had a suggestion on how to clean my nasty shower door, which I'm going to use. What about the rest of you? No one has any bright ideas?
I'm surprised because I've seen many of your houses, and that's very stingy of you to keep a good idea to yourself!
I'm still taking suggestions :)
2 comments:
Funny. Well, you've been to my house, so you know how ridiculous cleaning tips from me would be...
cute skirt thing!
Okay, so I did comment on the cleaning tips post. I guess it didn't take. For the shower door, I've used somthing I found at Home depot in the cleaning aisle. It's in a yellow bottle/ red lid. I think it's called spotx or something. It looks like cement powder that you add a few drops of water to and use texture sponge. Works great, I need to get me some more of it. used it all before moving. Did my cards make it to card group?
Post a Comment