Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let's Par-tay!!!

So I was thinking "wouldn't it be great if us girl's went out sometime?"




So let's do it.



All of us.



If you are reading this--you're invited.



This Friday night at 7:00 at Real Deals.



Print this flier and get 15% off. Wear your team spirit and get an additional 5% off that item.

There is going to be contests with prizes,food,music and more.

If you have a Real Deals re-usable bag then you get an additional 10% off one regular piced item.

Wait, there's more!!!

Bring a friend who signs up for the mailing list and you get a $5.00 credit as well.

I've been to a Girl's Night Out there and they are FUN!!!

So how about it?

I hope I'll see you there.

We'll go to Applebee's afterward for some yummy eats.

It'll be fun!!!

(Directions: Take the 101 to Olive. Turn west. Just past the freeway on the south side of Olive is a big corporate park. "Olive Park" or something like that. It's a bunch of big buildings. Drive all the way to the back. 9299 West Olive, Suite 508. You can't miss Real Deals. And I hope I don't miss you.)

4 comments:

The Dominguez Family said...

hey, check out this website for baby names... www.babynameguide.com

hillari said...

I'll be there! can't wait.

Shayne and Chelsea Heap said...

Oh my goodness!!! I thought I was the only person on the planet who had ever heard of Real Deals!! Isn't it the most amazing store in the world?!! I could spend all of my money and decorate my entire house with that place!!!!

Bob and Danya said...

Ah man! I missed all the fun. That's what I get for NOT checking blogs for a while. My own dang fault! Boo!