I got tagged to do this post a week ago, but I'm a lame-o and am just now getting around to it. As I was browsing through pictures I realized that I've posted all the cute pictures of Zane. These are all quite weird, but they will have to do.
1. Zane loves his sister, but hates to play dress up. Grace is always trying to get him to do her will, but he resists. A skill that will serve him well later in manhood-dom. It must be instinctive.3. He loves balls. Any kind of ball. He will resist any piece of clothing unless it is sporting a ball on it of some sort. He has a basketball hoop in the family room that he plays with everyday. Lately he's been practicing his 3 point shot by standing on the coffee table and shooting (and making it). He says "Boom, Baby!" when the ball finds it's target.
3. He loves to sing. He sings "Twinkle, Twinkle" and his latest favorite is "Jingle Bells". His rendition is a little different than the mainstream version. "Jingle Balls. Jingle Balls. Uh-uh-uh-uh waaay." Boys and Balls.
5. He is so lucky to have 3 big sisters that love him to pieces and let him get away with just about anything, including raiding their stash of hardened left-over Halloween candy.
So now I get to tag someone else. I tag:
Tyrus Gardner
Ava Giffin
Ammon Fleming

1 comment:
I love those pictures and the hilarious captions! ha ha. i'm even more lame-o and havent' done ours yet!
Post a Comment