Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Things I love, things I hate.

Thing I hate: Scorpions that hide inside tennis shoes, waiting for an unsuspecting foot to sting. Poor Hannah.


Thing I love: when oranges are on sale. Yum!!!

Thing I hate: that I don't have a permanent flash lit upon my face to hide all those wrinkles and imperfections.





Thing I love: when these two hooligans get along. I love their laughter and giggles. I know, I know, I should love everything about them but, for some reason, their screaming and whining just isn't fun to listen to. Call me crazy!



More things I love: fresh peas and broccoli from the garden. Albeit, we only get enough to supplement another dish, like rice pilaf or pasta salad, but it's still fun to pick and eat.




This is about how much we get on a weekly basis. It's not much, but maybe that's not so bad. You know the saying "You know you're a Mormon when the only reason you lock your car door while at church is to keep people from sneaking zucchini in your car."



No fear of anyone getting any peas or broccoli left on their front porch or in their car around here :)

3 comments:

hillari said...

Oh poor Hannah! Yikes, that scares me. Love your permanent flash idea! haha. Your peas look fabulous!

The Frosts said...

despite the flash situation, you're hair looks awesome in that picture!!! love it!

Gardner Family said...

I only wish my hair really looked like that! My usual is a dried out haystack on top of my head.