Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend


































































































































































































Ward Easter Egg Hunt
Dying Eggs

Easter Eve Dinner (Chinese Food, of course. Mandarin Chicken and Mushrooms, Rice and home-made egg rolls. yum!)

We ate while Curtis did yard work and he ate while we played on the trampoline.
Easter morning:::Grace and her new doll which she named "Sparkle Josh"* Violet and BabyAlive* Hannah and Simcity

Zane and Binoculars* Hallie and Volleyball Championship* Zane and some crazy bed-head!!!



Egg hunting in the back yard:::Grace* Violet* Eggheads



New Easter finery:::Violet* Hannah* Hallie* Grace (holding Sparkle Josh)



Zane and the tie we forced him to wear* Violet and BabyAlive* Easter dinner



Sisterly love=Grace and Violet








It was a lovely weekend. There are several reasons for me to be glad right now:




I'm glad I gave myself a little love and bought Easter clothes, instead of the usual craziness of making them.




I'm glad I have leftover chinese food in my fridge right now for lunch. And I'm glad we have a ton(!!!) of leftover food from Sunday dinner for dinner tonight.


And I'm glad I have the knowledge of the Savior and what Easter really means.

1 comment:

hillari said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a fun weekend. I love the dresses--they are so cute!