I've been so lucky since we moved to this ward because I didn't have any "heavy" callings. I've served as organist, choir pianist and until 3 months ago, primary pianist. It has been really nice. The most effort I've had to put into anything has been as the "Messiah" pianist (and boy that was alot of effort).I could never forget though, that things rarely stay the same. In fact, change is the only thing we can really count on. And just when you start to feel comfortable, BAM!!! Things change.
Well, I've had a doozy of a change this past week. I was released as the organist (Very sad. I really love doing that) and put in as the new......
(cue dramatic music)
...Young Women's President. My head is still spinning and I expect it to be like that for a while. Our first big thing: New Beginnings in 2 weeks.
What a way to jump head first into change.
I have so much to learn and do. I hope those girls all survive.
5 comments:
you will be awesome!!! those are lucky girls :)
You will do a great job, those girls are lucky to have you :)
Wow! Sounds like a new adventure for you. You'll be great! Don't stress too much. They'll love you!
I was guessing that would be your calling from the title. You'll do awesome!
Wow... you are gonna be a busy woman !! (as if you already weren't!) You will do so great and the girls will love you!!
Post a Comment