Tuesday, September 28, 2010

When is it too early...


...to decorate for Halloween? I don't know if it's the hot weather that keeps dragging on and on and on, but I'm soooo ready for Fall. I want to break out the ghouls and ghosts and Halloween Town Village. But Halloween is just under 5 weeks away. Is now too soon? Do I want to live with it all for 5 weeks? At least all the cobwebs that would accrue would fit in with the theme.
Just wondering.

4 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Just do it!! I would already have mine up, just haven't had the time to do it yet. But I will be up by this weekend for sure!! It will make it seem for "fallish", even if it doesn't feel like it outside! :)

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

The early boat to spooky island set sail in our home two weeks ago! :) No matter how much I dug in my heels, the husband and daughter prevailed with pulling out the decor. At least they're honoring the HOA code and not putting anything outside, yet! :) Ah well, spooky can be sweet in September, too, I suppose!

Gardner Family said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I think we will get stuff out this weekend.

Bob and Danya said...

It's never too early to decorate for Halloween! I started a month ago by neglecting to sweep my back porch. It's covered in spider webs! :)