Thursday, April 2, 2009

Would you rather...

Thank heavens Megan Joy Corkscrew--I mean Corkrey-- is off American Idol. She was quirky and kind of cool, definitely beautiful, but not winner material. And every week when she announced "I still have my fans", I wanted to throw up. Yeah, her fans were all the prepubescent boys waiting for her to again wear a dress that defied all odds of keeping her chest from putting out an eye. She needs to go into modeling. Maybe a Noxema commercial. She is so fresh looking all the time.
Anyways, Adam didn't look too worried when it came time to learn his fate. That might backfire. They all should look scared and then relieved when they discover that they are safe. Take heed Adam! I would hate for you to get the "Chris Daughtry" treatment from Ryan. If you don't remember, when Ryan blurted out that Chris was going home with no preamble, it shocked America. I can still see Chris's eyes and blank look and it brings a little tear to my soul. Cruelty in it's purest form.

On a totally different note, Hannah has this little book called "Would you rather..." that is full of off the wall multiple choice questions. Some of them are quite disgusting and not fit for repeating. But it is a good book to take on a long car drive. So here's your question for today:

Would you rather eat the chewed food out of a stranger's mouth
OR
clean between a stranger's toes with your tongue?
Interesting side notes:
1. Scientists have discovered that more than 500 types of bacteria
live in a normal person's mouth.
2. In 16th century France, it was traditional for a newly married
couple to stand naked outdoors while the groom kissed the
bride's left foot and big toe.
Makes me glad that I wasn't born in 16th century France.
Today I'm overhauling the play room. Yes--again. I could do it every day for the rest of my life and still not be ahead. Judging from the twitch in my back I'm starting to think I shouldn't have tried moving the oak entertainment center on my own while 6 1/2 months pregnant?

4 comments:

hillari said...

Yuck, but I think I'll go with the toes. i think the chewed up food one would make me puke. And how can you even read those, being pregnant, and not throw up?

Anonymous said...

I was glad to see Megan go also.

The Dominguez Family said...

Me too I'm glad it was megan I wouldn't of minded if it was anoop either but I can't believe alison was in the bottom 3.
If I don't give either to much thought my first reaction is chewed food, cleaning feet with my mouth ummmm no.

Jennifer said...

What was up with her bawking like a bird? I was embarassed for her. That book sounds
'interesting'. I'm sure Kaden would love it!