Thursday, April 16, 2009

Frye?....Frye?...Frye?

Remember in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" when the teacher is taking roll and he keeps saying Cameron's last name over and over in a horribly boring monotone voice? That pretty much sums up my whole week. It has been B-O-R-I-N-G with three exclamation points!!!

Monday I had to call in a haz-mat crew to clean up the remains of Easter weekend.

Tuesday was my only truly productive day. Big Brothers and Sisters was having a truck in the area so I put a bunch, and I mean a bunch, of stuff on the curb for donation. I needed to get it all out of the garage so I could move the junk in the house out to the garage (to be prepared for the DI pod that will soon be here). Man we have alot of stuff. How did I ever let it go this far?

Wednesday was spent running errands in the morning, piano in the afternoon.

Today I am still in my sexy bathrobe (who said polyester couldn't be sexy?) with yesterday's mascara threatening to flake off with every blink, and last night's dinner dishes taunting me, and cruelly I might add.

I wish I had "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" on video so I could watch it. Then maybe the voices from the sink would cease.... and the dust bunnies under the table (don't they know Easter is over?)....and the laundry....and the grocery list....blah, blah, blah.....

2 comments:

hillari said...

Leave it to you to make a post about boring-ness interesting! haha. I'm glad to hear you have mornings when you lounge around in your scanty's too, makes the rest of us look not quite so bad!

Bob and Danya said...

What? Your dishes don't do themselves either? What's up with that??? Hahaha!