Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Why is fall so fun?









Yummy Treats! (made by the Cactus Lane Beehives)

Good Friends! (Seaton and Curtis)

Fun Reading! (I'm addicted to magazines)

Non-Alcoholic Beverages! (Bottoms-up boys!)

Hand-made decorations! (some made this year and some made 8 years ago)

Spooky Villages! (addicted to those , to)




Old Man Heart by Hallie Gardner


Here lies the body of Old Man Heart,

Who wasn't very nice,

Who wasn't very smart.


He died when he was old,

his heart was very cold.

He died at his house,

He choked on a tart.


4 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Hey!! Saw your blog on Hillari's! Looks like you all are doing good and keeping busy! Glad I found your blog so we can keep in touch (because Curtis and I are related, ya know... distant, but we're family! He, he!)

I LOVE fall and Halloween too. Hallie's poem is so funny! Cute!

hillari said...

Glad you clarified on Hallie's poem, because I was thinking he died from choking on a different word, that starts with an 'f'. I love your homemade decorations!

Gardner Family said...

Wow..."f-rt" would have a made a pretty funny poem, too.

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the best part of Fall is that it is finally cooling off.

Cut decorations, looks like fun.