The ups and downs of life with Curtis. It's never dull, sometimes crazy, and always a joy(cough, cough). And I wouldn't have it any other way!
Friday, October 3, 2008
A cry for help...
So, I just posted what you'll read below. But I noticed a few errors that I overlooked. Can anyone tell me how I can go back and edit something that's already been posted? I can't quite seem to find what I need to edit it. Thanks!!! Debra
Hey Debra! Seriously, keep the music book. I'm so spacey and would have never remembered. I know you would use it way more than me, I honestly don't care...I'm excited for you to figure out the pic thing cuz I never saw your sweet little boy. How old is he now?
1 comment:
Hey Debra! Seriously, keep the music book. I'm so spacey and would have never remembered. I know you would use it way more than me, I honestly don't care...I'm excited for you to figure out the pic thing cuz I never saw your sweet little boy. How old is he now?
Post a Comment