Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Design Star



I. Love. Design Star.


No, I don't think you understand.


I. Looooooooove. Design Star.


I have been soooo close to ordering cable just so I can watch it. That's right, we don't have cable. I know, I know, we are in the Stone Age around here. I just got Caller-ID this year, and I don't have a cell phone. I don't have satellite radio and I make my own jam. Oh, and we have a pet brontosaurus and a car we make move by running on the ground through a hole in the floor.


How can I perpetuate my love/lust for Design Star if I don't have cable, you ask? I'm so glad you were wondering. I'll tell you.


Did you know that hgtv has a website? Of course, you did.


Did you know that in addition to reading articles and looking at pictures on said website, you can access full episodes of the network's shows?


What's that....? You're right, it is fabulous! Come again...? How can you do such a thing?


You just click right.....HERE!!! To access the whole list of shows click the "On TV" tab.


Then you click on "full episodes". From there you can browse an A-Z listing of their offerings.


Click here to watch Design Star: Episode 8. If you scroll down that page a little you can watch the first episodes of this season, and if you dig around a little more you can watch past seasons (Hint: just start at the a-z listings and click on the tab. From there you can find past seasons.)


All of them!


I'm not going to spoil it and tell you who went home, in case you haven't watched it yet. But I will say I was a little shocked. I didn't see it coming. I'm a little bit sad, too. But I won't blow it for you.


Other networks also offer shows online. We barely watch regular tv any more. I just hook my laptop up to the our flat screen (I guess we're not as Stone Age as I thought) and watch tv all day long! It's wonderful.


Just kidding. I don't watch it all day. Who has time for that? But come naptime, you can be sure I'll be on that couch, watching House Hunters, or Colorsplash, or Derserving Design, or Secrets of a Stylist, or....


Is it naptime yet?



No comments: