Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Randomness

My mom was complaining (again) that I haven't updated in a while. As usual, she's right. I don't have time for a proper post or story right at the moment (heaven help me--my kids have an "Early Out" today) but I do have a few bits of random thoughts in my head. They don't really have any correlation with the pictures I've included. I told you it was random. You know it's time to get serious about exercising when after getting out of the shower, your 1 year old looks at you. points and laughs (sadly, told from experience).

You know you're at the end of your rope when all you want is some peace and quiet, and if that means a day of video games and endless movies for the kids, so be it.


You know your other half is needed and important to you for lots of valid reasons. But don't forget these two--who else would eat sandwiches made with the heels of the bread and who would eat that last grilled cheese sandwich that ALWAYS gets burned?



When your kids are out of school and bored, keep tabs on your camera, or you'll end up with this: A day in the life of Barbie and her Kens.



There you go, mom.


No comments: