Before: Random cacti, nice but boring.
After: Ka-zowie! With the click of one button my photo turned from drab to fab! This was either the "orton-ish" or "lomo-ish" tool.
After: This is the after shot of Hallie. Below is the before. I cropped it and used the "vignette" tool.

Before: ehhh.
After: I used the "vignette" tool on this one also.

Before: Cute kids but....boring!!!

After: This one turned out a little odd. I used the "panoramic" tool and I'm thinking it didn't work too well with the stripes in Grace's shirt. Maybe if she'd been wearing a solid shirt it would be a different story.

Before: Her striped shirt was odd in this one, too. Note to self: don't let kids wear striped shirts in pictures.

Before: What an exceptional looking family that is. Good thing they edited their photo with Picnik, though. The one above looks much better.

After: Ka-zowie! With the click of one button my photo turned from drab to fab! This was either the "orton-ish" or "lomo-ish" tool.
After: This is the after shot of Hallie. Below is the before. I cropped it and used the "vignette" tool.
Before: ehhh.
After: I used the "vignette" tool on this one also.
Before: Cute kids but....boring!!!

After: This one turned out a little odd. I used the "panoramic" tool and I'm thinking it didn't work too well with the stripes in Grace's shirt. Maybe if she'd been wearing a solid shirt it would be a different story.

Before: Her striped shirt was odd in this one, too. Note to self: don't let kids wear striped shirts in pictures.

After: I'm really digging the "vignette" tool. It elevates just about any shot to something a little more special.
Before: What an exceptional looking family that is. Good thing they edited their photo with Picnik, though. The one above looks much better.
Anyways, try it out. It's pretty cool.
3 comments:
wow, those look really good! What a fun sight. I'll have to check it out!
I love picnik! I have been using it for quite a while and finally upgraded to premium the other day to try it out.
Ooo!!! Very cool! I'll have to give that a whirl!
Post a Comment