My Miniature Boyfriend just cracks me up daily. He says the funniest things in the most serious, little-boy, lisp-y voice.After Violet tried to wreck his train set-up for the bajillionth time he said
"Thee (see) mom, that'th (that's) why I didn't want a baby to come out of your tummy. How do babieth (babies) get in your tummy?"
Ummm. Next subject, please.
After months and months (for heaven's sake, months!) of frustration and refusing to use the toilet he is finally (HALLELUJAH!!!) potty-trained. Regrettably there is still the odd accident. Comments/excuses made after one of said episodes are especially smirk-inducing:"I didn't mean to go pee on the floor. It jutht (just) leaked out."
and
"Thorry (sorry) mom. When I pulled down my pantth (pants) it jutht exploded all over the plathe (place)."
and
"I didn't mean to go potty on the floor. But then I realized I did. I'm thorry."
How can I possibly be mad about at that?
He is the author of the odd gross-out comment also:
(giggling) "My poop smells like chicken."
Fabulous! Glad to see the boy-gene is going strong.
"That thtinks (stinks)," he said.
When told that I was going to watch "Nate" (Nate Berkus) instead of his kid shows, he said,"That thtinks!"
After asking what was for after-school snacks he was told "String cheese," to which he replied, "That thtinks!"
Awesome! I'm glad he is tho (so) articulate.
Sheesh!
3 comments:
he's sooo cute, he looks like a kid from the 50s!
Ha ha! That's hilarious!
Le Tigre is so cute, I don't see how you could ever get even slightly annoyed at that boy! haha. so maybe I could, because I have Finley over here who is pretty darn cute, but drives me bonkers! So glad he is potty trained. yay! Hope he can keep those exploding pants under control.
Post a Comment