Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's that day again...

Wednesday sure does come around fast! Instead of my usual lame excuse for not having a project in the works, I have glad tidings. Yay me!!!

I actually have a project that is well under way. Only I need another week to complete it. I started it on Saturday (that was the day that I turned into Super-Mom-Wife-Housekeeper). Alas and alack, I was not able to complete this one in a mere afternoon.
My project involves an old, beat-up coffee table and paint. I've done the first coat but need to paint a second coat, do some detailing and get another knob. Maybe a fancy little number of cut glass...Again, Yay me!!! I'm feel I'm returning. Slowly, but surely.
(Here's a sneak peek)
In other familial news, Grace has joined an exclusive family club.
Her mom is in it, her dad is in it, and her sister Hannah is in it...

"The Be-spectacled Ones!!!"

Poor girl.

4 comments:

brookegfunk said...

Poor girl- no way she looks fahbulous darling! I like the table and the vase is so cute! I love knobby milk glass!! I checked out yer previous posts and I am a huge fan of wet n wild! We were gifted with season passes and went alot- and it is open till november I think! Maybe next year - go twice and it pays for itself. The fam looks great - Now I am off to do my chores- yay and boo. Love ya!!!

hillari said...

She looks totally adorable in them! Awesome job on the table. I'm totally needing to make a comeback myself, I've just not been doing much. Although even on your bad days, you run circles around me!
When are we going to have another late-night semi-secret meeting??

Gardner Family said...

Soon, my dear, soon...I'm wanting to see "Bright Star" but am a-feared that we'll have to drive to the other side of town to see it. You know--the "Artsy" side of town.

hillari said...

Hmm. I've never even heard of that one! But as you know, I'm really up for most anything. Not too picky! So let me know when and where!