The ups and downs of life with Curtis. It's never dull, sometimes crazy, and always a joy(cough, cough). And I wouldn't have it any other way!
She is a cutie pie :)
So cute! I think we all get feeling like that now and then.
Super cute post! I love all the cute expressions captured on her cute little face! Awww.....
Such a cute baby! So much fun!
She is so adorable! I loved holding her on Sunday. I had to control myself not to smother her cute little face with kisses!And yes, we have a snowflake connection. Know any Bushman's?
Hi Debra! I stumbled across your blog and it is GREAT. Every one of your posts makes me smile and chuckle to myself. You're a great writer and your family is adoreable!Take care!Amy Bang
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is a cutie pie :)
So cute! I think we all get feeling like that now and then.
Super cute post! I love all the cute expressions captured on her cute little face! Awww.....
Such a cute baby! So much fun!
She is so adorable! I loved holding her on Sunday. I had to control myself not to smother her cute little face with kisses!
And yes, we have a snowflake connection. Know any Bushman's?
Hi Debra! I stumbled across your blog and it is GREAT. Every one of your posts makes me smile and chuckle to myself. You're a great writer and your family is adoreable!
Take care!
Amy Bang
Post a Comment