That's supposed to be a combo of "Blog" and "Stalker". Don't really know if it works or not.
Anyhow, I am a major blog stalker. I'm constantly telling Curtis about the things I've seen and read as if I'm recounting the days of my dearest friends, though sometimes it is about my dearest friends for real. He just rolls his eyes when I start telling him about someone's baby (that I've never met in person) starts walking. Or who's finally pregnant!!! You know, important stuff.
Anyhow, in an attempt to actually post something, I thought I'd share a few of my latest favorite new "friends" with you, so that you can, you know, meet some new people.
Who knows, they might turn out to be your next "bestie"!!!!
This gal has a super cute how-to site. Check it out.
This talented lady has a beautiful home that is actually on the cover of a magazine sitting on my coffee table right now.
This cutie has a photography site featuring her adorable kids. And lots of photo tips.
This little lady was featured in the Arizona Republic a few months back. And she was the first person featured on Nate Berkus' "House Proud" segment. Impressive, indeed.
This is my favorite before and after re-do site. Seriously, my FAVORITE!!!
I love this family, never met 'em, but I love 'em! Inspirational in the extreme. And I want "The Mom's" hair. Is that creepy? What I meant was, I want hair like hers. Not her...er....actual...hair (throat clears).
This should keep you busy for a while. A long while.
And now I have only 30 minutes before my first piano lessons arrive. And I still need to shower. Oops. I spent too much time "blog-king".
A real post later. Ta-ta!
1 comment:
I have now officially spent too much time on the better after site. thanks a lot! haha. It is pretty cool.
Post a Comment