I've been accused of being too busy.
Curtis can't stand it when I won't sit down and relax.
I always have to be doing something. Even if I'm watching
tv I'm clipping coupons or folding laundry. I always thought
I was just the ultimate multi-tasker, but in this day where
everything must have a label, some might say I have a touch
of OCD. I don't really believe that, though.
Did you know that
my name means "industrious honey bee"?
I'm just living up to my name.
There are days though, where I spend hours lazing about,
watching old movies and eating popcorn. I peruse magazines
and dream up projects for the backyard.
Today is one such day.
:)
I'm only going to allow myself to do the dishes and
sweep the kitchen floor.
Then I'm going to relax.
Well, right after I vacuum the living room, that is.
Then I'm going to plop myself in the middle of the couch.
I'm going to ignore the fact that the entertainment
is center is COVERED!!! in dust.
It won't bother me at all.
Not one bit!
grrr.....
(where's the dust rag?)

No comments:
Post a Comment