Wednesday, February 24, 2010

(post title here)

I've been called to repentance by my mother. She says that she is sick and tired of seeing the same old post everyday. She wants something new to read. She also informed me that I was showing too much cleavage 2 posts ago ("baby in a night club"). In case you missed it, that's my cleavage (ample it is) holding a sick little Violet. Isn't that what cleavage is for? To comfort sick babies? I was only using it for it's intended purpose. (Apologies to Cam. Sorry you had to read this).




Anyways, moving on...




So, we went to Percy Jackson on opening night. Here is Hannah (and Hallie) with the shirt she made:
"Percy Jackson's Number 1 Fan!!!"

We had so much fun! Both the girls brought a friend. Hallie and her friend opted to act like big shots and didn't sit with her poor old mother. So Hannah and her friend took pity on me and sat with me. How embarrassing for them, right?

Anyways. after the movie I was so worried about Violet because I had left her at home with Curtis, and we'd been gone for several hours. She is still nursing (again with the cleavage) and will not take a bottle. So we rushed home, with visions of a screaming baby and a frazzled father with no cleavage whatsoever, only to find this:

They had been in this position for over an hour watching the Olympics opening ceremony. She didn't need her mommy. She had her daddy.

You know what this means....I almost have a life again!!! I can go shopping , and out to the movies, and to dinner, and...

2 comments:

hillari said...

So you know we had to scroll down to see the ample cleavage shot, which was really more artsy and pretty tastefully done, in my opinion. :) My blog is like yours these days, stuck on one post and not moving on in the forseeable future! I can't believe Hallie is old enough to not want to sit with her ancient mother! crazy.

Gardner Family said...

Thankyou, I'll tell my mother!