Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gracious, Graceful, Grace

I can't believe Grace is seven.
She was such a sweet little lady when she was little...

Always amazing me with her beautiful smile and long brown curls.

You could never be mad at her for very long because, in the end, she
would get you with her cuteness.
It's been fun to see her grow into a beautiful, smart,
funny, talented, sassy little woman.

She is an awesome big sister and a great help with her
little brother (pictured) and sister.
She loves to sing and dance and put on shows for us to enjoy.
She is at her best when in the spotlight.

We are so thankful for Grace and that she was sent to our family.

Happy Birthday Grace!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Grace! I remember her as a baby with that head full of beautiful curls. Wow, I can't believe she is already seven!

Kenna said...

She is such a beautiful young lady!!

hillari said...

She was such a beautiful baby and little girl. She is growing into a gorgeous young lady!